Weaving in


Look at all these ends woven in on the Jawbreaker. You know, now that I look at this picture, that doesn't look like a whole lot, but believe me, it was. Thank goodness for two hours of American Idle.

After I got those ends done, it was into the washing machine for a good dunking, and right now the Jawbreaker is residing on my spare bed, until I get the sleeves done for my CPH. I think I'll get them done before I finish the Jawbreaker, just to mix things up a little.

After that, I'm probably going to finish the two hats I have on needles, knit up a Booga Bag, and then I am contemplating frogging out this sweater. I bought this Classic Elite Wings yarn years ago. I was going to knit a sweater from one of their booklets with it, but the pattern had so many errors in it, and the help from Classic Elite for any kind of corrections was non-existent, I shelved it for a while. Then I knit this basketweave sweater from a Noro pattern. But my fear is that I will look like the Michelin man if I finish it. So the poor yarn is going to be frogged again and this time I have something else in mind. Another Top Down Cardi, but this time with a cable or two . . .

This yarn is so dang luscious, I have to knit something out of it. Besides, third times the charm, right?

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is a lot of ends weaving! Your CPH is looking great too.

Popular Posts