So now that we have all purged the memories and visual aids from my last post, on to happier subjects. Like my Veste Everest. Which now consists of a back:
And the beginnings of a front:
I also did a little more finishing and finally got the ends woven in on my
Symmetrical Flying V Shawl. After a good dunk and a bit of blocking, it turned out wonderful--though not quite symmetrical because I ran short of yarn, but I can overlook that small problem. I hadn't been real pleased with it when it came off the needles, but sometimes, as it turns out, blocking can be your new BFF.
Lighting for Sewing - After multiple trips to Joann’s and the local sewing shop, I’ve finally amassed all the notions that I need to start sewing again. It’s amazing the number...
3 days ago