As Summer Wanes



I'm trying to avoid casting anything new on until I get a few more FOs under my belt. To that end I've been dragging around the sleeves for my Lucy in the Sky cardigan. The sleeves seem to be taking as long as the body took, but once I get them all joined, I should be done in a flash. Of course, now that I've said that . . . .

I'm making this sweater out of Cascade 220, that wonderful old workhouse of a yarn, but I'm not really liking how the sleeves are coming on by knitting them on 2 circs. I keep telling myself they will block out just fine.

I've also been knitting on a pair of Charade socks:



I like this pattern, it makes the Fleece Artist Sea Wool just pop and sparkle. The yarn has a great sheen to it, and this pattern on accentuates that.



And on a whim, I decided to swatch a bit of this:



I've had this bag of Rowan Kid Classic on the shelf for ages, and with Fall approaching I was thinking about doing a regular sweater, but who I am kidding, I want a cardigan out of it. Perfect for some it's-September-and-I'm-ready-for-Fall knitting. Besides, I always can use another cardigan. I think I could live in cardigans.

What are you dreaming about knitting this Fall?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your projects are more springlike in color than fall-like! They're very pretty!

Popular Posts